Monday, July 24, 2006

White Hot!

Kelly Rowalnd backstage at the Badgley Mischka Fall 2006 fashion show in New York
Tracee Ellis Ross at Jaguar's Tribute to Style on Rodeo Drive
Jessica Alba backstage at the MTV Networks 2006 Upfront for 'Feed The Need'
Janet Jackson arriving at her birthday party at Shereen Arazms Shag last month - I think she's taking it too far with these pants, she has enough space in there to smuggle Mexican children across the border!

It's seems like everyone and their mama is wearing white trousers or maybe it's just the summer heat?! I myself own three pairs, two of which are exactly the same (I loved them so much I had to buy two!) I think i'll be rocking my white linen pair for a wedding at the end of the month, my only task is finding what to wear on top. Maybe i'll make like Kelly (above) and try a deep chocolate brown color as opposed to wearing white from head to toe... Either way, you can't fail to look sophisticated in a pair of long white pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...