Sunday, July 9, 2006

Amerie

Amerie attends Cingular Wireless exclusive sneak peek before the launch of HBO Mobile last month in New York - I wish I could find this exact dress!!
What happened to Amerie? Her single 'One Thing' was such a big hit, but then her album didn't do too well... she could have at least released one or two more songs before laying that album to rest! Anyway at least she's still in the public eye, here she is at an event last month looking beautiful in an amazing silk, patterned dress and heels. I don't know who designed it so let me know if you do. :) This is the kind of dress you can wear in the evening or in the day over jeans and some flip flops! Amerie is definitely working it, she is so beautiful and I hope she comes out with a new single soon... Scroll up to achieve her look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...