Thursday, July 20, 2006

Style Spotlight: Joy Bryant

I loved Joy Bryant's performance in Antwone Fisher, in fact I loved the whole movie, but then Joy wasn't really seen much until her recent role in 50 Cent's 'Get Rich or Die Tryin.' I did a quick Google search and found out that she's actually had parts in Spider-Man 2 and The Skeleton Key, I must have blinked because I missed them! Her next two projects are the movies Bobby (based on U.S. Senator Robert F. Kennedy) and The Ballad of Walter Holmes (an R&B singer from the streets finds his path in life through his music), both are coming out later this year. Here she is arriving at GQ magazine's 2005 "Men Of The Year" celebration in Beverly Hills looking ultra glamourous - she must have been a model at some point because that body just screams 'Vogue!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...