Saturday, July 22, 2006

Gold Rush...

Gessica, $89.99, Aldo - The next pair of heels to join my shoe family!
Top: Dorsine, Aldo; Gold shoe, $79.99, Zara; Ornament, $59.95, Steve Madden (On Sale!)
Middle: Vivian style no. 72944 available at www.bronxshoes.com; Anette, $89.95, Steve Madden; Kamila, $398.00, Bebe
Bottom: Gee, $59.99, Guess; Woven Ukraine Sandal, $89.00, Bebe; Studs Ankle, $95.00, Baby Phat

A wardrobe staple is a gorgeous gold shoe. You can wear them at night to go dancing or while on a shopping trip with your girls.... Above are my favorites, notice I picked low and high heels, because I know not all of us can walk for long in 5 inch shoes! Check out the 'Gessica' shoe by Aldo's - how gorgeous is this shoe? I might have to make a special trip to mall to snatch these up ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...