Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Jewel Magazine...

Reginal Hall and Nia Long grace the covers of Jewel Magazine

So who is reading this magazine? I only found out about it a couple of months ago, but i've never read a hard copy. Their website looks pretty good, but I can't find a store in D.C. that stocks copies of this mag. If anyone has read it tell me what you think... I used to read 'Suede' but that didn't last long! :( I think it's a shame that we don't have at least one stable, black women's magazine that is an equivalent of say 'Vogue' or 'Vanity Fair'; it would be my dream to start a successful magazine that contains both serious public affairs articles and up-to-the-minute fashion. Anywho, I love both Regina Hall's and Nia Long's look in these pics... They'd better work it! To find out more about Jewel Magazine, visit www.jewelmagonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...