Friday, July 14, 2006

Steal India's Style...

Ruffle Halter Dress, $133.00, Diane Medak available at www.girlshop.com
From Left to Right: Gold 'en wood earrings, $8.00, Claire's accessories; Wooden bangle, $7.50, Claire's accessories; Goldtone bangle, $4.50, Claire's accessories; Amara Bracelet, $28.00, Chico's

I found this great fashion website called 'Girl Shop' @ www.girlshop.com It has everything from denim and evening wear to jewelry and shoes! I found this beautiful white dress on there (also available in turquoise) and since it's a wee bit expensive I thought i'd counter it by buying some cheap, but very stylish jewelry. I'll play up the 'afrocentric' look by wearing my hair in a big, blown out afro and several bangles... it's definitely a look that'll get me noticed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...