Sunday, April 17, 2011

Style Spotlight: Solange

Solange has evolved into her own. Now I will admit that I've been hard on her style choices in the past but Ms. Knowles has developed a truly unique style. She had me convinced after she debuted her shaved head... how many of us could have done the same thing whilst being in the public eye? As her hair has grown some, her style choices are become even more pronounced. From the bright colors, layered textures and unique accessories, Solange is a style icon in the making. Apparently, I'm not the only one who thinks so. WWD's style magazine put Solange, Selita Ebanks and Cassie on their latest cover and Carol's Daughter named them their newest spokes persons. And I know I'm not the only one who loved her album "Sol-Angel and the Hadley St. Dreams." I still listen to Sandcastle Disco.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...