Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It's all an Illusion!

Eva Longoria - WOW, is all I gotta say! This is a hop, skip, jump and flying leap!
Kelly Rowland - she has great skin, but the leap is still quite big for me!
Beyonce - I actually think they caught her on a not-so-bad day!
Sanaa Lathan - She looks okay, her skin obviously isn't as even without the make-up, but who's is?

Applying make-up is a skill people!! I mean truly, these make-up artists really know their sh*t, because the transformation for some of these stars is astounding! I call it 'The Leap'. Now don't get me wrong, first thing in the morning I can look hella scary too, but if I had access to these 'artists' I can only imagine the mangled traffic i'd leave in my wake! Take my girl Eva Longoria, recently voted Maxim's most beautiful woman, she beat out 99+ women to get the title and then we see her here looking distinctly average! It really makes me wonder what Pat McGrath could do with me (she's an amazing black, make-up artist by the way!) Speak on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...