Sunday, November 5, 2006

Winter Comforts...

Jessica Alba gets her nails done at Virtual Spa during the REEL Lounge Retreat at the Point De Vue Salon on March 3, 2006 in Los Angeles.
Thandie Newton attending the Alexandra Shulman's Pre-BAFTA Dinner at Cecconi's earlier this year in London.
Long Sweater Wrap by D&G, $175.00, Neiman Marcus

I remember how ugly scarves used to be back when I was a kid. In the eighties scarves were for practical purposes only, I had one that used to scratch me so bad I couldn’t wait to get it off. I think I actually hid it and pretended I lost it so that I wouldn’t have to deal with it. Flash forward 20 years and they’re perfect accessory for your winter wardrobe. Jessica Alba and Thandie Newton look divine in theirs. See below for further inspiration, this winter there’s no excuse to be cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...