Thursday, November 2, 2006

Button Up...

Jada Pinkett Smith attending the for Redbook's 2006 Strength & Spirit Awards at Avery Fisher Hall last month in NYC.
Rosario Dawson arriving at the 17th Annual Glamour Women of the Year awards at Carnegie Hall in New York last month.
Jill Scott arriving at the premiere of "Dave Chappelle's Block Party" at Loews Theaters earlier this year in New York City.

Forgive me guys, I forgot about the Fall Coat series I was supposed to be doing. Well I remembered earlier today then someone emailed me asking about coats, so I had to get it together. In my wardrobe I have three style of coats; Formal – for special nights out, Informal – for everyday use and Winter-Proof – for those seriously low temperatures in winter. See the selection below for ideas…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...