Monday, November 27, 2006

Just Pencil Me In...

Tracee Ellis Ross arriving at Diane Von Furstenberg’s Spring 2007 during Olympus Fashion Week in New York this September - See her skirt in 'My Picks' post belowGarcelle Beauvais attending the celebration of Grey Goose Entertainment and Conde Nast Media Group Celebrate's Original Series "Iconoclasts" earlier this month in Oakland, California
Kelly Rowland arrives at the Sony Pictures premiere of "Stranger than Fiction" at the Mann Village Theatre October 30, 2006 in Westwood, California.
Rachel Roy arriving at the Cinema Society & Hugo Boss premiere of "Winter Passing" earlier this year at The Tribeca Grand, NY

Tracee Ellis Ross and Rachel Roy love their pencil skirts and why not?... They look great wearing them! They’re also a staple in my wardrobe because I can rock them day or night. Another great thing about pencil skirts is that they compliment almost every shape, however if you don’t have hips they may make you look a little too straight. Scroll down for more tips on how to rock the skirt du jour…

NOTE: Hey guys, posts will be sporadic this coming week and a half because I have papers due and finals. :(

Also I’m going by my first name Sylvia from now on (Angel is my middle name), so don’t get confused when you see 'Sylvia' posting! You can still call me Angel though if you prefer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...