Monday, November 13, 2006

To Bang or Not to Bang?!

Kelly working the hell outta those bangs front row at the Luca Luca runway show during New York Fashion week.
Are Mya and Rihanna taking this trend too far? Nelly Furtado on the other hand looks great and knows it!

Trend Alert: Ridiculously long bangs. I’m talking eyeball skimming bangs. Bangs that hang so low you’re forced to ask for assistance when crossing the street… Are we feeling them? I personally think they look great, but I’m guessing they are awfully uncomfortable. Kelly Rowland has this style down pat, they’re not too thick or long, but Alicia Keys’ bangs in the “Yay or Nay” post below are completely impractical. I think I’ll definitely try wearing this style at least once in by life, but I’ll avoid wearing them so thick like Rihanna and Mya’s… They took it too far!

Note: Check out the last hairstyle trend here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...