Friday, September 1, 2006

Take Cover...

Lucy Liu's 'Lucky Number Slevin' portrait at the 2006 Sundance Film Festival - I always like to add a pic of someone wearing the styles I suggest, so I found this pic of Lucy in a supa cute sweater!
Top: Funnelneck Cardigan, $198.00; Acorns Underfoot Cardigan, $118.00; Cashmere Cardigan, $268.00; Squiggle Stitch Cardigan, $158.00, all available from Anthropolodie
Bottom: Holly Leaf Cardigan, $148.00; Limelight Cropped Cardigan, $158.00; Bespoke Cardigan, 148.00; Hooded Sweater Vest, $158.00, all available at Anthropologie

If I could afford it, my entire closet would come from Anthropologie... They make the most unique items of clothing using an array of fabrics and textures. I love their current selection of cardigans. Until i'm working full-time, i'll just have to hope that one day Stella McCartney will produce another H&M collection, with chunky cardigans I can actually buy... I almost cried when I saw this Stella creation!

Note: Also try these, then see how to wear them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...