Thursday, September 7, 2006

Style on the Go...

Eve backstage during her Total Request Live appearance at the MTV Times Square Studios yesterday in New York.
Cassie posing at the press conference for the NFL Opening Kickoff 2006 at the Loews Hotel last night in Miami Beach - Diddy, Danity Kane and Young Joc were also present.
Jurnee Smollett arriving at the premiere of "Gridiron Gang" at the Chinese Theater the Wednesday just gone in LA.
Lil' Kim arriving at the M.A.C. Viva Glam VI dinner to benefit Aids research at Cedar Lake yesterday evening in New York City.

Who is Jurnee Smollett you say... Remember that little girl from 'Eve's Bayou'? The main characeter who played Meagan Good's sister? That is her! She certainly grew into a beautiful young woman. Eve and Lil' Kim are scaring me with their respective looks.... Eve's hair is just plain frightening and I see she's feeling the current plaid trend and even though purple is my favorite color, Lil' Kim has managed to repulse me in that outfit. Cassie on the other hand is rocking that belt-over-a-man's-shirt look, I think it's cute but I don't know if i'd actually have the nerve to work it on the streets of D.C. I saw a girl in a club once wearing just a shirt, some 3-inch heels and a big afro... babygirl looked F.I.E.R.C.E!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...