Saturday, September 9, 2006

BCBG Max Azria Spring 2007

Max Azria’s BCBG collection was also unveiled on Friday and I love it! Azria, who co-designs with his wife, Lubov, used plenty of volume, layering and shapes to create a totally wearable line. The detailing is incredible; I’m almost tempted to say they used snowflake templates to create the lace-like effects on most of their dresses. The color palette is very subdued, but I think it works well in enforcing the light, airy and floaty feel of the line. My only disappointment would be with the flat shoes Azria teamed with the outfits, I think they’re so ugly! But that’s typical BCBG, besides the clothes look like they moved so well down the runway, I doubt anyone was looking at the shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...