Thursday, July 19, 2007

Can You Spot the Difference?

Devi Kroell for Target: Hobo in Goldtone (L) and Anthracite (R) each $34.99 and only available at www.target.com
Devi Kroell Originals: Classic Hobo Long Python Brown (L) and Black Anthracite (R) each $2590 available at www.devikroell.com

Ladies I just bought two bags from Devi Kroell’s special line for Target. The Hobo Bag in Goldtone (above) and the Pouchette in Goldtone ($19.99) arrived at my door today and I ripped off that Target packaging like a six year-old at Christmas. I wasn’t disappointed. The bags are such good quality and look nothing like their price tag would suggest. Each bag is an alternative to Kroell’s current line available at www.devikroell.com. I know some of you prefer the real thing but this offer is too good to pass up and I’m sure you fellow fashionistas won’t be able to spot the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...