Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Beach Babes

Beyonce on holiday in South of France on June 15th, 2007.
Selita Ebanks shooting the latest Victoria’s Secret swimwear campaign last month.
Serena poolside on vacation on June 26th, 2007.
Mariah on holiday last week.
Cassie on vacation in Miami December 30th, 2006.

I’m about to go on holiday to Miami and best believe my bikini body workout schedule is in full effect! I have a shape similar to Beyonce’s (though my legs are nowhere near as toned!), so I’m looking for bikini’s that show off my curves but hold everything in. Let me tell you about a mortifying experience I had in Jamaica once. My best friend decided to take me to all the must-see landmarks of her great island and I was enjoying the personal tour until we got to Dunn Rivers Falls. I had no idea that we had to climb this thing and turned up dressed in a completely inappropriate bikini. Suffice to say the strong currents and jagged rocks pulled my bikini bottoms down not once, but a horrifying four times during our climb. My fellow tourists were highly amused but I’m still traumatized. I’m not going out like that this year so I’m taking plenty of sports bikinis (basically anything without strings!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...