Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Jeans 101: Le Petite Pois!

Kelly Rowland at the NBA All-Star Weekend Basketball Game in Houston on February 18th, 2006. Mya posing at Heatherette's official launch of its young contemporary line at Macy's Herald Square in August of last year in NYC. Sherri Saum attending the Glam Slam 06' party presented by Tennis Channel, Sony Ericsson WTA Tour and ATP at Crobar last August in New York City. Eva Pigford arriving at the VMA Style Villa at the Bryant Park Hotel last August in New York City.

I’ve been chastised quite a lot (via email and other means of communication) for not including petite fashion enough on this site. I try my people, I try. However, note that it is much more time consuming to find great fashion and photographs of celebrities for petite and plus size posts – I’m working on it though. Here I’m continuing our ‘Jeans 101’ series and focusing on ladies who have a hard time finding jeans that are the right length or size, i.e. sizes 0, 2 or 4. See below for ideas and as usual leave comments and tips for fellow readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...