Sunday, January 14, 2007

Gorgeous Couture…

This is another great site for the U.K. readers. Gorgeous Couture.com is like having your own personal stylist and bespoke tailor at your disposal. Need a dress for an upcoming wedding or just have a date with a potential Mr. Right? Then type in fifteen magical letters and let them take care of the rest. You can have a dress made to your specifications at no extra cost (“My Designer”) or email their in-house stylist for fashion advice (“My Stylist”). Now bare in mind I’ve not had the chance to shop there myself but I read quite a few reviews and 99% were positive. Christina Milian and Jamelia are big fans of the site. I think it’s a nice touch that they include video footage of a model walking in each dress they sell so that you can get an idea of how the dress moves and looks from different angles. Visit www.gorgeouscouture.com now to plan your next red-carpet worthy dress and keep me posted on your experiences with the site.
Note: Now that you have the perfect dress visit Georgina Goodman’s boutique for the perfect heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...