Sunday, January 7, 2007

Catwalk Copy…

I nearly fell off my chair when I saw this stunning silver, brocade coat from, yes you guessed it, Forever 21 – they need to start paying me commission! Anyway it’s just shy of $65 and looks very much like the coat Burberry Prorsum featured during their Spring 2006 ready-to-wear show (see it here on Style.com). Wear with these gorgeous, sparkly pumps (Charles by Charles David Women's Amco Pump, $114.95) from the great new accessories site Endless.com. I would absolutely team this look with black opaque tights or a pair of skinny jeans. Just be sure to wear something equally as cute underneath so that when you have to take your coat off you’re still the ‘belle of the ball.’


Note: See this other ‘Catwalk Copy.’ Many stores stock their own version of Roland Mouret’s infamous body-hugging dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...