Monday, October 16, 2006

Pick ‘n’ Mix!

Max Factor's MAXwear Lip Color range.
Oh happy day! I was thrilled to receive not one, not two, but three of Max Factors new MAXwear Lip Colors along with their Lash Perfection Waterproof Mascara, MAXeye Shadows and MAXeye Liner. It seems Max Factor got wind of how big a fan I am of Ms. McGrath! Never one to turn down a present, I tried all three glosses immediately; actually I tried six, well nine if you combine them. You see this clever new product gives you two colors for the price of one and you can mix the two to create a whole new color. My favorite shade is Retro Raven (530), it’s perfect for my chocolate complexion, but with a possible 78 colors to choose from, you’re bound to find the perfect shade for you. Just be sure to prep your lips with lip balm before appyling to prevent the color ‘leaking’ into the cracks of your lips. Also carry them with you as they don’t last all night, but overall they get the green light from me.

Note: The MAXwear Liner is perfect for creating smokey eyes as well as lining your eyebrows. They’re soft enough to smudge into your eye, but at the same time potent enough to show up on our skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...