Friday, October 27, 2006

My Two Cents!

I have recently been invited to become a guest reviewer for the cosmetic site Palacinka.com! I was so excited to be offered the chance to work with them as I love the concept of their site. Rather than have us waste our hard earned money on a new and much-hyped beauty product, Palacinka invites regular women like you and me to review various companies and their lines in order to gain honest opinions. I know this to be true since I don’t have to review products I don’t like! The site specializes in products for women of color, which makes it an especially valuable resource. My first review for Paula Dorf cosmetics is up on the site so head their now to read the full review...

“Finding the perfect foundation is like looking for the Holy Grail. Every woman lives for the day when she finds that perfect match...” Click here to read more.

Foundation:
Perfect Glo Foundation in Cocoa, $45.00, Paula Dorf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...