Monday, October 30, 2006

Jeans 101: Booty-Proof

Serena Williams arriving at the Rock and Republic Spring 2006 show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Sony Studios last year in California.
Beyonce arriving at her hotel in New York City last year.
Melyssa Ford arriving at the Sprite Street Couture Showcase in May of this year in New York City.

Since I’m always getting emails asking me about where to buy jeans I’ve decided to do a few “Jeans 101” posts. Each post will help a different body type/shape. First up are the big booty gals! Some of these brands I’m sure you are all familiar with, but I also tried to find some lesser known brands. Keep in mind that I haven’t personally worn all the brands mentioned, my recommendations are based on a form of research called “googling” and suggestions from friends. Feel free to leave your own feedback and experiences with certain jeans… :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...