Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Street Style: Beatrice, Zambia

In this edition of “Street Style” I thought we should go international. This photo was actually taken by my mother on a recent trip to Lusaka, Zambia. She was at a friend’s bachelorette party and spotted this lady walking by and stopped her for a photo. Like my mom, I love the mix of traditional, African fabrics and the modern cut of the dress. See the back of this outfit here. Also notice the great accessories she's wearing. Apparently, Beatrice’s mother made the dress for her. Gotta love a mom who can sew! Keep sending in your photos to ILikeHerStyle@Gmail.com. I haven’t forgotten about anyone who has already sent in their pic, just posting something different every time. I’ll let you know in advance if I use your photo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...