Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Chrisette Michele


I just remembered that I used to give you guys a heads up of any artists currently on tour. I guess I kinda forgot to keep up with my favorite artists but luckily one of my facebook friend’s (who is currently background singing for Chrisette), reminded me of my duties. So here are some upcoming dates for the wonderfully talented Chrisette Michele whose debut album “I Am” is in stores now. I’ll see my fellow Washingtonian’s at Howard’s homecoming! ;)

Upcoming Shows:

1. October 3-5 - Bermuda
2. October 16, 8pm @ Grape Street - Philadelphia, PA
3. October 19, 8pm @ Howard University Homecoming - Washington, DC
4. October 20 @ Hampton University - Hampton, VA
5. October 27, 8pm @ Club Code - Tampa, FL
6. October 28, 8pm @ HOB - New Orleans, LA
7. November 1 - New York, NY
8. November 2, 8pm @ Kaleidoscope - Chicago, IL
9. November 3, 8pm @ Grand Central Lounge - Detroit, MI
10. November 5 - New York, NY
11. November 18, 8pm @ Black Cat - Washington, DC
12. November 20 @ Temple Bar - Santa Monica, CA
13. November 26-29 - Japan, Tokyo
14. December 6 - Jackson, CA
15. December 9 @ Nokia Theater - New York, NY
16. December 11 @ House of Blues - Dallas, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...