Thursday, June 28, 2007

If I Had My Way: Beyonce

Beyonce Knowles arrives at the 2007 BET Awards held at the Shrine Auditorium on June 26, 2007 in Los Angeles, California.
Other red carpet looks by Beyonce – very, very shiny!

Ok. So I thought this would be a good game to play. It’s not supposed to be full of hate, just some light-hearted fun. How it works is we take a well known celebrity and say the things we would change about their style if we were their stylist for a day. You don’t have to follow the format below, just give general comments. Beyonce is first up. She looks great whatever she wears but she desperately needs to switch things up. And after seeing yet another glitzy, over-the-top dress on the BET Awards ’07 red carpet I think it’s high time for a style intervention…

If I Had My Way… I’d give Bey a fresher and edgier hair cut (just above the shoulder). Let the long, drab weave go sista.
If I Had My Way… I’d burn every shiny, metallic and reflective outfit she’s ever bought.
If I Had My Way… I’d put Bey in a sharp tailored suit, scrape her hair back into a high bun and let her face do all the talking.
If I Had My Way… I’d try a sexy smoky eye on her with a fresh neutral face.
If I Had My Way… I’d put her current stylist on style probation STAT. You know what they say, like mother like daughter!
What would you do or say to Ms. Knowles?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...