Thursday, December 14, 2006

Honey Magazine is Back!

A few weeks ago I was contacted by one of Honey Magazine’s new owners, Suzanne Burge. She asked if I’d be interested in contributing to their site, which re-launched a couple of months ago… I said “Hell Yes!” Now all you fashion addicts can get a double dose of ‘I Like Her Style!’ as I’ll be posting exclusive articles over at Honey weekly as well as continuing this blog. When you get to the homepage click on ‘Get Ahead Guide,’ then click ‘I Like Her Style!.’ Be sure to support Honey magazine’s site and keep your eye out for the actual magazine which is scheduled to re-launch next summer! Congrats to Suzanne and all the Honey staff, I’m honored to join the team! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...