Friday, December 1, 2006

Get Funky!

Above and below are pieces from www.elsewares.com
Whether it’s for you or your home, there’s nothing like finding the perfect accessory. My personal style has always veered towards ‘classic,’ but every once and a while I’ll shake things up a little and throw on a funky piece. As a die hard fashionista it’s always nice to have strangers come up to you and ask ‘where did you buy that?’ I always tell them too, I have friends who have a ‘no share’ policy, but I don’t mind sharing the secrets of a great find! Anyway here is a fun online site called Elsewares, they have plenty of funky accessories. They also stock home furnishings at very reasonable prices. Also check out these other sites below…

Cool Online Stores:
www.katespaperie.com
www.fredflare.com
www.papastour.com
www.paper-source.com
www.mxyplyzyk.com
www.smythson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...