Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Live Pretty!

I don't know if any you have heard of or read Jolie magazine, but their public relations department were kind enough to send me an excerpt from their next issue featuring the infamous Kimora Lee Simmons (out August 29th). And unbeknownst to me, Vivica Fox owns this publication with three other African-American women. I ain't mad at that!...

Simmons shares some private time with her girl, editor-at-large Vivica A. Fox and dishes about her “self-indulgent, over-the-top-diva” persona, Russell and that infamous rumor:

JOLIE: How do you feel about the media’s depiction of you as some "self-indulgent, over-the-top diva"?

KIMORA LEE SIMMONS: I try not to let others’ perceptions of me affect the things I know about myself. But at the same time I preach to all women everywhere that a little self-indulgence is sometimes necessary....

J: Allegedly, you were quoted in a major media outlet as saying "I am happy and wished that Russell and I departed years ago….Russell and I had outgrown one another years ago and the little blue pill did not help our s*x life….Russell was awful in bed! We will continue our business relationship and we will both be active in our kids lives, but the romance is what...over!!!”

KLS: ABSOLUTELY FALSE! I would never nor have I ever been known to be the type of woman that would carry herself in such a way - by saying such silly and senseless things about another person, let alone my baby daddy!

Jolie can be found at Barnes & Noble as well as supermarkets and newsstands nationwide. Learn more about the magazine @ www.jolie-magazine.com where you can look through some of the pages from their current issue (featuring Lisa Raye!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...