Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A Day in the Life of an Intern...

Hi guys, I started my internship today at D.C.'s Style magazine... I feel like Lauren from 'The Hills,' LOL! Anyway, it was a little overwhelming, but I'm really excited about what I'll be doing during my time there and you guys will get the inside scoop on what's going on in the world of fashion! I've already been assigned an article on a Designer Sample Sales event and I'm covering the 'Fashion RIPS' runway show hosted by the Congressional Black Caucus Spouses, later this month (I'll post about it soon!). If you live in the D.C. Metro area pay close attention, as I'll be posting many events that are happening in-and-around D.C. Visit D.C. Style's web site @ www.dcstylemag.com and become a 'Style Club' member, where you'll receive emails about upcoming retail sales and fashion events! ;)
Note: If you live in Philadelphia or Atlantic City, check out their 'Style' magazine issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...