Wednesday, April 30, 2008

SizeAppeal.com

Above: April, $48, www.sizeappel.com
Left to right: Malin, $28; Aziza, $28; Alice in Mint, $29, all available at www.sizeappeal.com

So the other day my co-worker and I were having yet another frustrated conversation about how stores don’t carry pants wide enough for our hips or jeans big enough for our booty. Then my other co-worker yelled “shut the hell up” from down the hallway since none of us knew what it was like to be over a size 14 trying to shop at the local mall. Granted she had a point but what’s up with all the hostility? I’m just playin’! This sista is always dressed to impress. You would never know the trouble she goes through trying to find clothes that flatter her figure. It was her who suggested I do a write up on www.sizeappeal.com. She’s bought many of her summer items from this online store and I can tell you first hand that the stuff is cute! Now I have another place to complain about. Can a sista get that green dress in a size 8?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...