Saturday, December 15, 2007

If I Had My Way: Mary J. Blige

Mary J. Blige attends LIFEBeat presents “Live Beats” honoring Stephen Hillon December 4, 2007 at the Highline Ballroom in New York City.
Mary at the “I Am Legend” premiere, the “CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute” and a candid in New York City, all within the last month!

I think it’s safe to assume that Mary J. Blige will not be appearing in any “I’d rather go naked than wear fur” promos for PETA. So attached is she to her furry cover-ups, Mary has been spotted wearing a different fur coat at no less than seven events in December alone. Now, I’m not one to judge but I would like to see Mary explore other outerwear options. It would be quite unfortunate to see the queen of hip-hop/soul doused in red paint.

If I Had My Way… I’d intorduce Mary to some of this season’s oh so cute high collared coats. Every diva worth talking about should have one.
If I Had My Way… I’d take Mary to see a hair stylist. It’s time to let the blond go. Wouldn’t it be interesting to see Mary rock a longer cut – maybe just past the shoulders with plum undertones.
If I Had My Way… Hoop earrings are so boring Mary. Visit Isharya.com to step your accessory game up!
If I Had My Way… I’d buy Mary ankle boots in every color. Her current taste in boots is on point, but it’s always good to try something new.
If I Had My Way… I’d play up her cheek bones a little more. Mary would look great with a more contoured cheek bones and a little bit of blush.

How would you update Mary? Especially considering she's got stiff competition coming up behind her in the music industry. You've got to keep your image fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...