Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Booty-licious

Kelly Rowland candid taken in 2005.
Ashlee and Jessica Simpson leaving their hotel last Summer.
Zoe Saldana at the New Era Fits Booth at the VMA Style Villa at the Bryant Park Hotel last August in New York City.
Kate Moss candid in Notting Hill before meeting an unidentified friend for lunch at Zucca in 2004, London.
Ugh, I’m mad at how cold it is. Today walking around in D.C. was treacherous. Every step a negotiation. I know other states have it much worse but the slushy snow put me in a bad mood. To make matters worse I was so unprepared. I have boots, but they aren’t completely flat and the sole’s grip is worn down. I’m currently on a quest to find some cute, flat and functional knee-high boots that’ll see me through the rest of winter but take me effortlessly into the next season. Think suede boots and denim skirts in spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...