Monday, June 26, 2006

Short 'n' Sweet...

Hop shorts, $58.00, French Connection
Merchant shorts, $68.00, French Connection
The first two shorts are by French Connection. French Connection’s prices are a little steep, especially considering the amount of material used to make these shorts, but their quality is always top-knotch! Forever 21 have some great items at really reasonable prices. On their website they have a whole section dedicated to these shorts, the three above are my picks from the bunch!

1. Pleated Waist Tie Short, $19.80, Forever 21
2. Belted Stripe Short, $17.80, Forever 21
3. Button Accented Short, $19.80, Forever 21

I’ll be wearing these shorts with either heels or flats or perhaps I’ll wear my flip-flops in the day and whip out my pumps to take me through to the evening… it’s all about versatility ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...